My life is useless, has no meaning , no one more calculated

In questo spazio ho voluto raccogliere i topic aperti nel Vecchio MyHelp.

My life is useless, has no meaning , no one more calculated

Messaggioda Royalsapphire » 18/05/2014, 13:03

it all started last year in 3 media , I have almost 14 years.
I met a guy in my former class of which I fell in love madly, and uscendoci visiting him , I was naive and sexually abused me with his friends , that school sucked, did not do removals , but I did not want to change schools , I did not want to make new friends I just wanted to ignore it and move on but it was not been easy, often tormented me , his presence was annoying, not only for me but for everyone. he is 16 years old . When my parents did not know about this business I thought I was pregnant and I confided with my friends and do not know how the rumor spread throughout the school , they began to do on fb been reported to me, to judge me , everyone looked at me wrong on the internet filled me with bad words for nothing ! I went for a visit and I'm a virgin and not pregnant. When I tried to explain all this to my parents .. , they went to the police to report the boy and his friends. I spent months horrible , suffered a trauma , I started going to psicologe , social workers tormented me , and my psychological resistance crumbled more and more. The professor sucked , knew everything and even a little ' understanding and if he said nothing bothered me , it is as if they hated me , in fact it was so , because I felt it in! Months passed yet , I'm fine now , I have no friends , I go to the new school 1 year of higher education and I did a little ' friendship , no one is saying bad things , but I always feel that people hate me and that misjudge me , no one wants to come near me, no one seems to love me and yet I have not done anything wrong , are the people who have hurt me! My life is useless because no one more calculated , no guy is interested in me , I only have my family , I look like an asocial I never go out , I'm afraid to go out, I'm afraid of men, when they are alone on the street I'm afraid follow me or someone rapes me .. , I do not know what to do, even if I went to a psicoterapetua (which I was advised to go) I do not think that my life will change from time to time and ..

:tao: :rose: :mask: :luce: :home1:
Royalsapphire
Admin

Stato:
Occupazione: Farmacista e Counselor
Citazione: "Sii il cambiamento che vuoi vedere nel mondo" (Gandhi)
Genere: Femminile

Torna a Topic del vecchio MyHelp