My parents are disgusting .. what should I do?

In questo spazio ho voluto raccogliere i topic aperti nel Vecchio MyHelp.

My parents are disgusting .. what should I do?

Messaggioda Royalsapphire » 18/05/2014, 13:10

My parents are disgusting .. what can I do?
Hi, I can not stand my parents .. Start from my mother , I thought I could trust her , tell my problems etc thinking that telling them around but I was wrong .. tell them my problem Yesterday , in the afternoon is My brother and his wife and tells them all ( it often does this thing , he knows that it bothers me but continues to do so ) , my brother being a cogli.One teases me with my father and everyone laughs including my mother (not I tell you the anger I was feeling , but being a polite guy I 've been shut up or I would have made ​​a mess ) ..
My father cogl.ione another .. Whenever a guest in my house we always try to put myself in the way as ridiculous as if I were a mongoloid child ( 18years I have anyway) , obviously these things only do so when there are guests , the problem and it is believed that fun and you're not doing anything wrong .. Then when guests / friends if they leave, he sees me and says I'm incazsato daii I was joking .. even my sister , and fight with him for this story ( the always does with everyone) but still does not understand .. Guys are not like them more desperate , wrapped I would die for hurting them and see if we really take me ..
Sorry for the grammar but I wanted to vent a little (at least here in the rest anonymous)

:tao: :rose: :mask: :luce: :home1:
Royalsapphire
Admin

Stato:
Occupazione: Farmacista e Counselor
Citazione: "Sii il cambiamento che vuoi vedere nel mondo" (Gandhi)
Genere: Femminile

Torna a Topic del vecchio MyHelp