I'll commit suicide, I don't care anymore

In questo spazio ho voluto raccogliere i topic aperti nel Vecchio MyHelp.

I'll commit suicide, I don't care anymore

Messaggioda Royalsapphire » 18/05/2014, 14:16

Hello, I am a 13 year old boy is not I do more than this life Wed .. I go to school I go to an after-school badly that annoys me to death. My mother can not stand the most is that she is taking me on the path to suicide she has lifted all our friends saying they are not good rimaneno only dented my internet from almost seven months gave me a PC 10 years ago while in my brother bought an imac leads me forever because I'm bad at school my dad thinks I'm a loser and a parasite I am keeping money she asks me if I can lend money then something happens and I do them from most types today that I 'm back from after-school have already made ​​history by being asked a few days ago like a dog and forcing myself to take a measly 6: (she knew that I did not know that my story and I brought him to defend him I broke a nail surely come tomorrow when my father tell me that I am a failure : ' ( I do not know what to do in the shower every night I cry thinking about suicide and thinking that always makes me do pictures of shit .

:tao: :rose: :mask: :luce: :home1:
Royalsapphire
Admin

Stato:
Occupazione: Farmacista e Counselor
Citazione: "Sii il cambiamento che vuoi vedere nel mondo" (Gandhi)
Genere: Femminile

Torna a Topic del vecchio MyHelp