Anything doesn't matter anymore

In questo spazio ho voluto raccogliere i topic aperti nel Vecchio MyHelp.

Anything doesn't matter anymore

Messaggioda Royalsapphire » 18/05/2014, 12:48

Do not take it anymore
help, not take it anymore . ' last year I started having severe headache every day , I could not more' to do anything , I was in school many absences . so ' , not to be rejected in December I retired from the school I attended (second high school science ) and I enrolled in a school where I could make as many private student absences wanted, without being rejected . I tried to go on the first day of school and then the next day I did not go more ' for my headaches. Belonging to the fact that in that class had already ' predicted that I would not be just fine (there was all of the people rejected a lot of times , with no desire to study and .. how to say , they were a bit' all the opposite of me ) ; headache just did not allow it. At that time I was very sad and dejected and pissed at the same time 'cause we could not find a treatment that worked. they began the first episodes of anxiety, mini panic attacks and depression. so , since this school allowed it , I did the lessons in the afternoon with individual professors . were only a few hours a week, much less demanding of the classic school hours. but this year , since now the headache is much better thanks to the care , I said that I would try to attend in the morning, as all my peers. but of course, I did not succeed . the day before yesterday was the first day of school, but there are AMDATA . I did not go 'cause I always fall asleep the night at 3 so I did not slept at all in the morning and I was dead tired , and then ' cause I really do not want to go to a new school where you do not know anyone , where as soon as you enter class everyone looks at you 'cause you're " the newcomer ," i do not want to get to know new people . my mother and ' angry , says that will not do' anything in life and I have to go to a psychologist . I do not want . I feel useless . I want to commit suicide . I can not stop crying

:tao: :rose: :mask: :luce: :home1:
Royalsapphire
Admin

Stato:
Occupazione: Farmacista e Counselor
Citazione: "Sii il cambiamento che vuoi vedere nel mondo" (Gandhi)
Genere: Femminile

Torna a Topic del vecchio MyHelp