Why do I feel so " depressed "? ? : (

In questo spazio ho voluto raccogliere i topic aperti nel Vecchio MyHelp.

Why do I feel so " depressed "? ? : (

Messaggioda Royalsapphire » 18/05/2014, 12:57

Hi guys , I have a moment of relief because they really do not take it anymore ... I'm living a really sad , except that they are unemployed and can not find a decent job , then other than that ... I feel sad , I'm not happy as I would like and as I expected , I have a boyfriend , yes, but it's as if I did not ... because I annoyed him well , nothing excites me more , I'm tired , tired of life in general, do the same things , again ... and see that nothing changes, nothing comes, they are just more sensitive cry often , I have compassion for everyone and everything , even to myself, I make money alone : ( I know all this then also affects a lot on my health, because I'm a bit of days that I do not feel well, I have stomach pain, stomach ache , head, I feel weak , powerless , I just want to sleep and I'm sick too : ( I do not know I feel strange , but also very sad and wrong .... what do you take me ? I can not do more for others ... I am always ready to advise and comfort but when it comes to me, not I know I feel so helpless : ' ( Thanks to those who answer me and sorry for the outburst .

:tao: :rose: :mask: :luce: :home1:
Royalsapphire
Admin

Stato:
Occupazione: Farmacista e Counselor
Citazione: "Sii il cambiamento che vuoi vedere nel mondo" (Gandhi)
Genere: Femminile

Torna a Topic del vecchio MyHelp