Messaggioda aleu » 07/01/2015, 1:22

I mean, about corruption! :)

aleu
Amico level one

Stato:
Genere: Femminile

7 Most Corrupt Countries in the World

Messaggioda Royalsapphire » 07/01/2015, 1:48

Ahh ! In that case I don't know. I've heard Japan is not so corrupted place... Narita will clear our mind :D

:tao: :rose: :mask: :luce: :home1:
Royalsapphire
Admin

Stato:
Occupazione: Farmacista e Counselor
Citazione: "Sii il cambiamento che vuoi vedere nel mondo" (Gandhi)

Messaggioda narita_keiichi » 07/01/2015, 1:52

Royalsapphire ha scritto::D he thinks Italy's boring XD

who thinks Italy's boring??? 8-)

not me :pinch:

The words which were formerly familiar are now antiquated: so also the names of those who were famed of old, are now in a manner antiquated, Camillus, Caeso, Volesus, Leonnatus, and a little after also Scipio and Cato, then Augustus, then also Hadrian and Antoninus. For all things soon pass away and become a mere tale, and complete oblivion soon buries them. And I say this of those who have shone in a wondrous way. For the rest, as soon as they have breathed out their breath, they are gone, and no man speaks of them. And, to conclude the matter, what is even an eternal remembrance? A mere nothing. What then is that about which we ought to employ our serious pains? This one thing, thoughts just, and acts social, and words which never lie, and a disposition which gladly accepts all that happens, as necessary, as usual, as flowing from a principle and source of the same kind.
narita_keiichi
Amico level two

Stato:
Genere: Maschile

Messaggioda narita_keiichi » 07/01/2015, 1:56

Royalsapphire ha scritto:Ahh ! In that case I don't know. I've heard Japan is not so corrupted place... Narita will clear our mind :D

You know, Japan's leaders , If, like Berlusconi, there is so much scandal, divorce. can go home early to see the child,
Nor will often appear on television! 8-)

The words which were formerly familiar are now antiquated: so also the names of those who were famed of old, are now in a manner antiquated, Camillus, Caeso, Volesus, Leonnatus, and a little after also Scipio and Cato, then Augustus, then also Hadrian and Antoninus. For all things soon pass away and become a mere tale, and complete oblivion soon buries them. And I say this of those who have shone in a wondrous way. For the rest, as soon as they have breathed out their breath, they are gone, and no man speaks of them. And, to conclude the matter, what is even an eternal remembrance? A mere nothing. What then is that about which we ought to employ our serious pains? This one thing, thoughts just, and acts social, and words which never lie, and a disposition which gladly accepts all that happens, as necessary, as usual, as flowing from a principle and source of the same kind.
narita_keiichi
Amico level two

Stato:

Messaggioda neversayboh » 07/01/2015, 8:21

i d like to live abroad, in Sweden or maybe in Japan.
wherever but not here.
i was born here but i m not a patriot or something similar, italy gave me nothing in terms of job opportunities or growing up possibilities. too many scandals here, corruption, mafia roma capitale, camorra, lords f Parliament corrupted, addicted to drug, sex, money.
i am only a poor guy with a poor, shitty job and i often fell under-estimated here. it is a real scream of sorrow.
i hope you all may understand my feelings

1-L'esperienza è come un pettine che la vita ti dà dopo che hai perso i capelli. (Judith Stern)
2-La libertà non è felicità, ma piena consapevolezza di sè; preferirei essere un tantino meno libero ma un tantinello più felice (cit. mia)
3- Goditi la vita, anche se fa schifo. perchè con la morte non saprai neanche di non esistere. La salvezza sono le piccole cose.

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

NON QUOTARMI

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
neversayboh
Amico level nine

Stato:

Messaggioda aleu » 07/01/2015, 21:35

Italy is beautiful, but more often I don't agree with the way of life that we have.

aleu
Amico level one

Stato:

Messaggioda Þórsteinnun » 19/01/2015, 17:11

narita_keiichi ha scritto:
Royalsapphire ha scritto:
narita_keiichi ha scritto:I do not understand, please explain! :confused:

You should know what happens in China better than I do, since you come from the East. I know that Chinese and Japanese cultures are a way different, but the two countries are geographically pretty close ^_^

Do not deny that I do not like Chinese people, Especially these years, China's strong nationalism! :facepalm:
Many Chinese people living in poverty, Themselves think of their own lives happier than people in other countries, :pinch:

"Thanks" to the propaganda everyone could think that he/she is the happiest person on earth. I know that because I'm interested in dictatorship especially China and N. K.

Italy... I don't like this country. It's so far from the current world, way to think, the people.... it's very strange this country. I prefer the north european countries, because even if they have some problems too, but everyone can live as he/she wishes, there is freedom, there is justice and the politician are not so corrupted like here. Then I like Russia and China even if sometimes they handle many themes in a extremist way.

Immagine
Þórsteinnun
Amico level thirteen

Stato:

Messaggioda Þórsteinnun » 19/01/2015, 17:19

neversayboh ha scritto:l'italia fa classifica a parte, naturalmente

Siamo i primi in Europa :D

--

Italy is the first country in Europe for corruption.

Immagine
Þórsteinnun
Amico level thirteen

Stato:

Messaggioda realtimeitalia » 04/03/2015, 12:36

in the corruption index 2014 the cleanest place is Denmark (rank #1)... the most corrupted is Somalia (rank #174) ....
Italy: rank #69 with Brasil, Bulgaria, Greece, Romania, Senegal and Swaziland...
China: rank #100 with Algeria and Suriname

realtimeitalia
Nuovo Amico Virtuale

Stato:
Citazione: chi si accontenta gode... ma chi gode è più contento!

Messaggioda Riccardina » 04/03/2015, 12:42

Ma nessuno che sa il tedesco?

Trump blasts moralisti's ass, Prime Severgnini escapes.

Mister Trump
Immagine
*Fai copia e incolla del codice e vota il glande sondaggio!
https://www.myhelpforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=16732

E già che ci sei, fai lo stesso con quello del Bunifas!
https://www.myhelpforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=17308
Riccardina
Amico Top Level

Stato:
Citazione: Avete votato al glande sondaggio?
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=16732

Anche a quello del Bunifas:
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=17308

PrecedenteProssimo

Torna a International Flags