Tokyo Tower

2011 vecchie foto!

Usiamo questo forum per scambiarci notizie e informazioni su quanto di più naturale ci appassiona!!

Tokyo Tower

Messaggioda narita_keiichi » 07/01/2015, 0:58

Shooting indirizzo a Tokyo!

Tokyo Tower (東京タワー Tōkyō tawā?) is a communications and observation tower located in the Shiba-koen district of Minato, Tokyo, Japan. At 333 metres (1,093 ft), it is the second-tallest structure in Japan. The structure is an Eiffel Tower-inspired lattice tower that is painted white and international orange to comply with air safety regulations.

Built in 1958, the tower's main sources of revenue are tourism and antenna leasing. Over 150 million people have visited the tower since its opening. FootTown, a four-story building located directly under the tower, houses museums, restaurants and shops. Departing from there, guests can visit two observation decks. The two-story Main Observatory is located at 150 metres (490 ft), while the smaller Special Observatory reaches a height of 250 metres (820 ft).

The tower acts as a support structure for an antenna. Originally intended for television broadcasting, radio antennas were installed in 1961, but the tower is now used to broadcast signals for Japanese media outlets such as NHK, TBS and Fuji TV. Japan's planned digital television transition by July 2011 was problematic, however; Tokyo Tower's height (333 meters) was not high enough to adequately support complete terrestrial digital broadcasting to the area. A taller digital broadcasting tower, known as Tokyo Skytree, was completed on February 29, 2012.

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Guarda su youtube.com

The words which were formerly familiar are now antiquated: so also the names of those who were famed of old, are now in a manner antiquated, Camillus, Caeso, Volesus, Leonnatus, and a little after also Scipio and Cato, then Augustus, then also Hadrian and Antoninus. For all things soon pass away and become a mere tale, and complete oblivion soon buries them. And I say this of those who have shone in a wondrous way. For the rest, as soon as they have breathed out their breath, they are gone, and no man speaks of them. And, to conclude the matter, what is even an eternal remembrance? A mere nothing. What then is that about which we ought to employ our serious pains? This one thing, thoughts just, and acts social, and words which never lie, and a disposition which gladly accepts all that happens, as necessary, as usual, as flowing from a principle and source of the same kind.
narita_keiichi
Amico level two

Stato:
Genere: Maschile

Tokyo Tower

Messaggioda Royalsapphire » 07/01/2015, 1:01

WOW !!!
It looks like the Tour Eiffel !!!
Is it you the guy who took these pictures?

:tao: :rose: :mask: :luce: :home1:
Royalsapphire
Admin

Stato:
Occupazione: Farmacista e Counselor
Citazione: "Sii il cambiamento che vuoi vedere nel mondo" (Gandhi)
Genere: Femminile

Tokyo Tower

Messaggioda narita_keiichi » 07/01/2015, 1:03

Royalsapphire ha scritto:WOW !!!
It seems the Tour Eiffel !!!
Is it u the guy who did these pictures?

is me! i make there foto! :rolleyes:

The words which were formerly familiar are now antiquated: so also the names of those who were famed of old, are now in a manner antiquated, Camillus, Caeso, Volesus, Leonnatus, and a little after also Scipio and Cato, then Augustus, then also Hadrian and Antoninus. For all things soon pass away and become a mere tale, and complete oblivion soon buries them. And I say this of those who have shone in a wondrous way. For the rest, as soon as they have breathed out their breath, they are gone, and no man speaks of them. And, to conclude the matter, what is even an eternal remembrance? A mere nothing. What then is that about which we ought to employ our serious pains? This one thing, thoughts just, and acts social, and words which never lie, and a disposition which gladly accepts all that happens, as necessary, as usual, as flowing from a principle and source of the same kind.
narita_keiichi
Amico level two

Stato:

Tokyo Tower

Messaggioda Royalsapphire » 07/01/2015, 1:05

Have you ever been on the Tokyo Skytree ? How is it?

Royalsapphire
Admin

Stato:

Tokyo Tower

Messaggioda narita_keiichi » 07/01/2015, 1:08

Royalsapphire ha scritto:Have u ever been on Tokyo Skytree ? How is it?

yes, I've been to Tokyo Skytree, But I do not have photos!

Immagine

narita_keiichi
Amico level two

Stato:

Tokyo Tower

Messaggioda Royalsapphire » 07/01/2015, 1:21

WOW AMAZING !! I <3 IT !
You know, I spent 6 months in Chicago and I was on the Skydek of the Willis Tower. It was amazing :lol2:
Immagine

And also, I was on the Burj Khalifa (Dubai), today the tallest tower in the world. It's scarying staying on there because you can feel the tower's moving by the wind... Oh God! I'll never go up there again.
Immagine

Royalsapphire
Admin

Stato:

Tokyo Tower

Messaggioda narita_keiichi » 07/01/2015, 1:35

Royalsapphire ha scritto:WOW AMAZING !! I <3 IT !
You know, I spent 6 months in Chicago and I was on the Skydek of the Willis Tower. It was amazing :lol2:
Immagine

And also, I was on the Burj Khalifa (Dubai), today the tallest tower in the world. It's scarying staying on there because you can feel the tower's moving by the wind... Oh God! I'll never go up there again.
Immagine

wow! really is nice!
I have been to many Europe countries travel!
America, I've only been in Canada!

narita_keiichi
Amico level two

Stato:

Tokyo Tower

Messaggioda Royalsapphire » 07/01/2015, 1:46

Eh beh I've never been in Canada but I think it must be fantastic !! I love travelling, and I hope to go there too :lol:
I also would like to visit Australia, kangaroos place :lol2:

Royalsapphire
Admin

Stato:

Torna a Natura, animali e insetti, luoghi